Lakeside Village Apartments - 22 Photos - Apartments - 1701 Ellis Lake Dr, Marysville, CA - Phone Number

Lakeside Village Apartments at 1701 Ellis Lake Drive Marysville, CA 95901 has an awesome manager Erin. She listens to concerns of her residents and does her best to help her residents with there issues. I would highly recommend Lakeside Village Apartments if you new to the area and need a clean, safe place to call home.

I lived here for a little under 3 years and my experience renting at Lakeside Village was very positive. First of all, Cassondra, the property manager, is awesome. She's extremely friendly, professional, and will go out of her way to help you out if you ask. For example, when I was returning from a deployment overseas and needed a place on very short notice, she was able to work something out for me, and even met me on a Saturday to get me moved in. She is also good about explaining exactly how various parts of the renting process work, to include deposit type stuff. If you aren't getting all of your deposit back, the reason will be explained. I have never felt cheated when getting my deposit back, and I moved in and out several times. For me, a huge part of my decision to rent several times here was how good the people are, and Cassondra is good people. Compared to past rental experiences I've had where the property manager can hardly be bothered to answer the phone, the staff here are excellent. This includes the maintenance guys who are friendly and do great work keeping the place in good condition. Only had one appliance issue and it was repaired quickly. Another thing to note is that the apartment is pretty current on using electronic means for rental stuff. Notably, you can review and sign your entire lease electronically (useful for people who aren't in the area at the time), and direct deposit payments so you don't forget to pay your rent. They take money order and cashier checks as well. The 1 BR floor plans are pretty much what you'd expect, though my buddy rented in the 2 BR and it was actually really nice, with a fireplace and a little middle counter bar. Speaking for the 1 BR, though, the two apartments I rented were in good shape, with no major problems needing maintenance. The top floor is recommended because the ceilings are higher. Other than that and some minor differences between carpet and floor finish, most of the rooms I saw were the same. Regarding neighbors I have never had a problem. A large portion of the renters here are military. My neighbors were always quiet and friendly, and hopefully I didn't annoy them either. Never had any pest problems. It is quiet for the most part, aside from what you'd expect in sharing walls with people. There are train tracks nearby, as there are at all apartment complexes on Ellis Lake. I found I just got used to the sound, but depending on where your apartment is located it may be more or less disruptive. Also don't be shocked if you occasionally meet homeless people who are taking bottles for deposit from the dumpster. They are harmless and friendly. Also, there are recycling bins located by the dumpster now.

Lived here for more than a year and a half. Overall, I had a good experience. Pros: 1. Rent is very affordable, so you can save money. 2. Mostly military renting these apartments so I felt pretty safe living there on my own. 3. Quiet, except for when the ACs would be running at night 4. You have until the 5th to pay the rent. 5. There was usually street parking for guests. 6. The resident manager, Cassondra, was usually quickly responsive to all my requests. 7. Didn't have to deal with traffic much in the morning. 8. No roach/bug issues during my stay there. 9. The grounds were well maintained. Cons: 1. I'm super green, so it was upsetting that there was no recycling program. I walked my recycling to the other apartment complex since they had recycling bins. 2. Big dogs were not allowed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pop-up pavilion by PUP architects masquerades as mechanical rooftop equipment

Guide: Observer - Apartments, Passwords, Secrets